* Nearly all American milk-cows are infected with Bovine Leukemia VirusLink to Disinfo home, Link to book ordering info.
* One of the heroes of 'Black Hawk Down' was a convicted child molester
* The Bayer Company developed and marketed another "wonder drug": Heroin
* After 9/11, White House staff reviewed and considered a Special Ops presentation, Thinking Outside the Box: Poisoning Afghanistan's Food Supply
* Pope Pius II wrote a best selling erotic novel
* Positive HIV test results are wrong for half of all low-risk people
* Two atomic bombs were dropped on North Carolina
* You can mail letters for little to no cost using simple methods to fool the post office
* Senior auto industry execs characterize SUV drivers as "insecure and vain... nervous about their marriages... self-centered and self-absorbed, with little interest in their neighbors or communities."
Boing Boing editor/partner and tech culture journalist Xeni Jardin hosts and produces Boing Boing's in-flight TV channel on Virgin America airlines (#10 on the dial), and writes about living with breast cancer. Diagnosed in 2011. @xeni on Twitter. email: email@example.com.