* live video and audio feeds of your opponent
* left handed person can wrestle a right handed person
* safety (for the kids) balenced with realistic (for the adults) arm movements
* a statistics League - showing the locations with the top winning percentages
* RFID bracelet activation (only for the Tech Museum) that allows museum visitors to go home after the museum visit and enter their ID into the website, providing screenshots of them and their opponent while they were playing." Link
UPDATE: Joe sez: "It's always good to see real life catching up with sci-fi. I can't have been the only person who saw this post and immediately thought of Alan Moore's 80's epic "The Ballad of Halo Jones." Her cabinmate on the spaceship Clara Pandy, where they were working as stewardesses, the 7 foot tall Toy Molto, was forever playing an armwrestling machine and wrecking it. Here is a picture of Toy having just returned from the stores with a new stronger arm for the poor machine. It would be nice to see this groundbreaking graphic novel brought to the attention of modern readers, as it is easily as good as anything produced since (IMHO)."