BB reader Henrik says, "I wrote a raptune about two nerds who wait for Windows Vista. The project is called n00b Killaz and Henrik Persson was the writer, performer and producer. Mårten Olsson was the mixer. All in good fun!" MP3 Link. I like it!
Previously on BB:
• Lore Sjöberg riffs on Vista EULA
• Vista license improves, but still broken
• Vista DRM is bad for Microsoft
• Vista licence: Microsoft's abusive relationship with you
• More (about 45 posts) on Vista in BB archives
Boing Boing editor/partner and tech culture journalist Xeni Jardin hosts and produces Boing Boing's in-flight TV channel on Virgin America airlines (#10 on the dial), and writes about living with breast cancer. Diagnosed in 2011. @xeni on Twitter. email: firstname.lastname@example.org.