Ralf-Philipp Weinmann and I (with special guest hacker David Hulton) will be giving our talk "Unlocking FileVault - An analysis of Apple's encrypted disk storage system" ( Link )Image: Jacob Appelbaum.
Check out the CCC wiki for general streaming information at the 23c3.
If you're interested in FileVault ( Link ) this talk will present information never previously discussed.
A code release with slides will be available here after the talk is finished: Link.
I also wanted to send some other links of talks that are coming up at the congress... These are going to be amazing!
* Amit Singh - Software Protection and the TPM ( Link )
* Thierry Zoller & Kevin Finistere - Bluetooth Hacking Revisited ( Link )
* George Danezis - An Introduction to Traffic Analysis ( Link )
* Lawrence Lessig - On Free, and the Differences between Culture and Code ( Link )
* Luis Miras - Automated Exploit Detection in Binaries ( Link )
* Tina Lorenz - Pornography and Technology ( Link )
* Johannes Grenzfurthner - "We are great together, the liberal society and its enemies!" ( Link )
* Mitch Altman - TV-B-Gone ( Link )
* Fox Magrathea & Autumn Tyr-Salvia - Culture Jamming & Discordianism ( Link )
Boing Boing editor/partner and tech culture journalist Xeni Jardin hosts and produces Boing Boing's in-flight TV channel on Virgin America airlines (#10 on the dial), and writes about living with breast cancer. Diagnosed in 2011. @xeni on Twitter. email: email@example.com.