Confessions of a College Callgirl

10 Responses to “Confessions of a College Callgirl”

I have to wonder. Do those girls who go out to expensive dinners and then put out feel the same way?

2. cavalier says:

Say no more, say no more! Thanks Xeni.

3. pineapplecharm says:

How long before an Onion article about a guy “disappointed to discover $200 hooker wasn’t erudite, eloquent yet softly tragic intellectual”?

4. Abid says:

Excellent post – - – its incredible what our lifestyle does to our psyche. How much of what we’ve seen and what we’ve done can really be erased from memory?

5. wolf-cat9787 says:

“I saw thee weep; the big bright tear came o’er that eye of blue
    And then me-thought it did appear a violet dropping dew.

I saw thee smile; the sapphire blaze beside thee ceas’d to shine;
    It could not match the living rays that filled that glance of thine.

As clouds from yonder sun receive a deep and mellow dye,
    Which scarce the shade of coming eve can banish fro the sky.

Those smiles un-to the moodiest mind their own pure joy impart;
    Their sunshine leaves a glow be-hind That lightens o’er the heart.”

-Lord Byron

Honest, Brave and Tragic…….This is life in its most Raw form.

I will never Judge again.

All religions have something possitive for human life.

I like the puritan idea of improving our every day life as a way of fighting against injustice. It is very similar, I guess, to the Japanese idea, but with a purpose towards society.

8. cavalier says:

Will we ever reach a point where Susannah is added to the masthead? I am not trying to be a troll here, just trying to recognize the major contribution Susannah makes to this site.

9. Silva says:

Out of curiosity, earlier this year there was a bit of an uproar about a blog-turned-to-book of an “escort” in Porto (Portugal), named “A Tua Amiga (“You Friend”).

10. Xeni Jardin says: