Bush's alien overlord peeks through window during speech

42 Responses to “Bush's alien overlord peeks through window during speech”

I think it’s pretty clear that the alien is in fact a reflection of a news camera covered with a kind of blanket or hood they sometimes use. I’m not sure what the exact purpose of (or the correct term for) this hood is but you can see them in some multi-camera productions such as GSN’s High Stakes Poker. I’m guessing it has something to do with making the camera stand out less and not be a distraction to those performing in front of it.

I think these kinda things happen when Politicians sell their souls to the devil.

It looks like a Drakh to me… does that mean Bush has one of those gross spider things on his chest?

It would explain why he no longer drinks….

4. nealibob says:

please tell me that we’re kidding. just watch the movements of the man standing to bush’s left, and compare those movements to the “alien” in the window. it’s just a poor quality video mixed with funky white house glass.

5. emilydickinsonridesabmx says:

It seems The Outer Church has finally broken through. Someone call Mr. Six.

Naw, what’s cheap is the disguise spell used by the being to Bush’s left. His true nature is exposed by the reflection.

Upon close inspection, it appears not to be an alien, but rather Alex Trebek upon returning from the 5th Dimension.

Over his left shoulder, the hooded figure is Pat Sajak. This is definitely a puzzle in where I would like to buy a vowel.

-idbeholda

8. kelly1 says:

I looked through magnifing glass,looks like a lizzard with its mouth open….

A black Lectroid from the 8th dimension is all it is… still hasn’t gotten the oscillation overthruster funded by pork spending yet.

well its real there are aliens amongst us but why? Why did they need a base on earth? Who are they? why wont they tell us anything? Are there intentions good? why does it always have to be there way? Will we ever be free from them?

God I hope that alien starts calling the shots.
    -M

“Rumor has it” that when Bush tried to shake his Alien Overlord’s tentacle, the latter replied “Keep your slimeless hands off me!”

(hat tip to Kodos on The Simpsons)

13. Jawboneradio says:

I knew Glurn couldn’t resist scoping out the white house before the official election!

it is most likely that humans will be enslaved one day by aliens. We will make great gold miners and aliens need gold. Gold is heated with argon gas to very high temperature. The gold turns to a powder it is then ingested. This powder will boost the immune system for about 300,000 years you will stay young and healthy feeling. So gold is very valuable and the aliens will get it from earth or should i say we will get it for them.

15. dculberson says:

Much creepier than the alien is the blotchy coloration to Bush’s face. Has he been hanging out with Michael Jackson?

16. Steve Zembek says:

Anybody have a link to an image? The video does not play for me.

This is hardly news. Aliens from space have been occupying the White House since the Clinton administration:

I think in the right upper window you can spot boba fett

All your bush are belong to us.

20. Slipgrid says:

I wonder if it’s just a prank. It doesn’t look like a reflection. They didn’t photoshop the video. It could be a prank, or the conspiracies are true.

It looks like the reflection of a fountain….unfortunately.

22. Hokkaido Hillbilly says:

Wow…I’m speechless…

That makes 2 news items now that’ve popped up both here and a certain tinfoil hat, screwball, conspiracy nut site that sounds like “above top secret” ;)

I smell someone all up in our intarwebz brewin conzpeeriseez…

If ever aliens came to Earth, the last thing they would do, would be talk to Bush. What purpose would there be for “them” to talk to him, or any of us? What could we tell them that they couldn’t find out for them selfs.
    In my opinion it is a well imagined PhotoShop work. To who ever made it, GOOD WORK.

That’s funny, that’s the last thing I would think it might be. Glare, shadow, other lighting effect, statue, guy in mask, photoshop, etc. would come first to my mind.

25. Michael says:

I’m sure the alien is thinking, “Holy crap, this is their leader?”

26. Blind Zen Archer says:

THIS IS THE VOICE OF THE MYSTERONS.

WE KNOW THAT YOU CAN HEAR US, EARTHMEN.

27. deusdiabolus says:

OHNOES, It’s the reptilians from the fourth dimension! Call David Icke!

28. Michael says:

Cheney must have thought he didn’t need his makeup if he stayed inside…

29. Ankur says:

I, for one… well, you know the rest.

I was able to view it using Linux.

Could have been an illegal alien, being as most troops are in Iraq fighting for freedom and democracy..pity those things are being eroded on their own soil..along with the soil itself thanks to the scale of the immigration issue.

32. Dybbuk says:

this is clearly some form of psyops disinformation campaign. Because David Icke’s has clearly illustrated how bush is from the reptilian bloodline that rules the world. we all know they dont work with the grays from the center of the earth.

It’s more like a reflection of an alien standing in front of the president

34. phasor3000 says:

From Bush’s facial expression, it looks like he got both the probe and the 80-foot satellite dish.

“All your bases are belong to us.”

36. Gamma says:

Half-way through the video another one of those cute lil’ buggers shows up in the pane to the left. Must be Rove, sans human suit.

37. Xeni Jardin says:

@phasor3000: I love to sing-a! About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a!

38. kaosdevice says:

Are you sure it isn’t Glurn?

Does anyone have a link to something that’s viewable on something besides windows?

40. MaPoli says:

One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; Zenu will soon be here. And I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords. I’d like to remind them that as a trusted internet personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground Theaten caves.

Ok, I enjoyed it. Then I watched the actual video and it turns out that your alien is really the “boobs” of some lady in the front row.

Gotta remember, those windows in the background are pretty thick, and made of some heavy=duty bulletproof stuff. They distort the foreground quite well. The image on the right side of the frame, which looks like a creepy alien hand around a muzzle loader is a guy with a news camera.