HOWTO make a Barbie electric chair

15 Responses to “HOWTO make a Barbie electric chair”

how did you make a mini electric chair? it sounds fun. if i put my finger on it would it actually hurt or just like tickle since it is a micro verson?

2. 11yearoldsmartperson says:

i was wondering how i could build one for myself. i have cousins who still play with barbies and that would be fun or for a school project.

I like it. The only problem is that Barbie would only “fry” with AC. That 6-volt battery is DC. George Westinghouse could have used that as reverse propaganda. I wonder if anyone pointed that out in the science fair….

Heck, I’ve seen this in a movie once, Problem Child I think, only with GI Joe. Points off for unoriginality!

personally i think she hired a gi joe who then dimed her out for immunity.

i love it death row barbie now at a store near you!

BN TH DTH PNLTY, GYS
    BN TH LCTRC CHR
    BN NY LGL DTH NSTRMNT
    PLS Y, NRTH MRCNS
    STP TCHNG YR CHLDRN LGL KLLNG S FRM F JSTC
    LGL KLLNG S TH W R S T SGN F LCKNG, TRGCLLY RNTD JSTC

“Dn´t blv n dthrw,
    skd rw r th gngs
    dn´t blv n th Z
    t jst wnt ff n my hnd
    … blv… n lv”
    (Gd prt Tw- Rttl nd Hm- 2)

rhn72@msn.cm, Spn

7. Ben says:

I think this is shocking.

8. Matt Staggs says:

Ride the lightning, Malibu Barbie!

9. Umbriel says:

Barbie would never dirty her hands actually killing someone. Presumably she put Ken up to it, and then he turned state’s evidence about 20 seconds after the cops picked him up.

Though realistically I would expect a jury to believe her tearful testimony over his, putting Ken away for life in the best noir tradition. Presumably he’d end up the boy toy of one or more GI Joe villains.

#12, I’d like to buy a vowel please.

I wish I had the internet when I was in elementary school… this would have been my project.

11. mojodenbow says:

Won’t this melt the lead inside of her? Neat! Let’s see the demo on YouTube then.

12. JI Stark says:

How Barbie didn’t go boom? I was pretty sure she was filled with Lead, like everything Mattel nowadays.

13. phasor3000 says:

This is perhaps not the most politically correct science fair project

Oh, it’s still fairly PC, at least for large segments of the snarky-hip net audience. Barbie represents an uncool, outdated, suburban plastic white girl. If the doll were African-American, or a Muslim girl in a hijab, suddenly it would be extremely taboo to show this on BB.

whao puuting a barbie doll in a electric chair classic!!!!!!LOL!!!!

Kurt Vonneget Jr. had a lengthy bit on a similar concept for a science fair in Hocus Pocus. I think it was a rat electric chair.