Man wakes up during autopsy

9 Responses to “Man wakes up during autopsy”

1. Teresa Nielsen Hayden/Moderator says:

I hope the damage done during the autopsy is reversible.

In the Spanish article it says ‘face was bleeding’ and makes no mention of any incision. Maybe the victim was bleeding from a wound from the car accident

“The (morgue) doctors were ready to open me up but noticed that my face was bleeding and so they stitched me up quickly and without anesthesia, which made me wake up since the pain was unbearable.”

The amazing thing about the story is that it seems that nobody — from the police to the EMTs to the morgue doctors — ever really checked this guy to asess his condition. They just assumed he was dead.

He has his own death certificate.

This is the quote I translated above in the original Spanish: “Los médicos estaban listos para abrirme pero se dieron cuenta de que mi cara estaba sangrando y entonces me cosieron rápidamente y sin anestesia, lo cual hizo que me despertara ya que el dolor era insoportable”, indicó la víctima,

Carlos Alberto Camejo is his name, according to the article in El Universal website. His name is not Amejo.

And he’s comming to eat your BRAINS!

(I’m sorry. I just had to do that.)

4. Duane says:

What I can’t figure out is what sort of autopsy starts on the face? I always thought of it as more of a body cavity sort of a thing.

5. Matt Staggs says:

“Woke up?”
    Yeah, right.

I know a resurrected, flesh-hungry corpse when I see one (or read about one).

I’m stocking up on canned food and ammunition right now.

Beat ‘em or burn ‘em!

6. Hargrimm says:

Save the Venezuelan, save the world.

7. outlanderssc says:

>I’m stocking up on canned food and ammunition right now.

Remember, only large bore shotguns, small arms fire is usually useless -

8. Mark Oshiro says:

Finally. Zombies are real. My life is complete!

Im no genius or anything, but I do know that dead bodies don’t “bleed”. If he was actually alive, then someone would have know that by looking at his bleeding wound.