IT Crowd to return for a third season!

10 Responses to “IT Crowd to return for a third season!”

1. Webbie says:

Ah come on there Doctorow you’ve got a thing for that Linehan. Admit it.

2. Mechphisto says:

No wonder there’s EFF stickers all over the set. =)

My wife and I LOVE The IT Crowd! The seasons (serieses…es) are too short!

3. fraktal says:

I wasn’t wild about season one but season two is pretty good. I really loved episode one especially.

4. greebo says:

NBC have made a US version, with some of the same cast. This can’t turn out well.

5. Monique says:

Speaking of British comedy series’, what about this horrible bit of news? “U.S. VERSION OF ‘SPACED’ PLANNED – DESPITE ITS CREATORS” - If Magazine

and straight from the horse’s mouth, Edgar Wright Discusses the issue on his blog Edgars Blog

6. xadrian says:

Sweet, another good show ruined.

Hey, when does another reality TV show start? I keep hearing about this writers strike and wondering at the same time what they’ve been working on all this time. Aping BBC apparently.

7. grebthar's hammer says:

(Disclosure: I was an unpaid consultant on series one of The IT Crowd, and my fiancee works at Channel Four)

This isn’t really a necessary disclaimer, it just looks like you’re trying to big yourself up.

8. Argonautica says:

I know there’s much love for “IT Crowd” here, and I do enjoy it, but I gotta say that “Peep Show” is the funniest thing I’ve seen since Gervais’s “The Office.”

9. Johnald Chaffinch says:

being an unpaid consultant on series one of The IT Crowd sounds a bit crap

10. RandomReader says:

‘The IT Crowd’ would be OK if it was actually funny… Perhaps it’s a cultural thing, but speaking as a Brit it’s really not that good.