Flying spaghetti monster tree ornament

9 Responses to “Flying spaghetti monster tree ornament”

1. jimh says:

Ooooooh there is a topper version as well, though it is pretty much too late to order it for this year. I love how the noodly appendages hang down into the tree branches!

2. catcubed says:

Hey all,

Seems we had a couple glitches over at NifNaks, which caused people to get kicked out of their shopping cart. These issues are all fixed now.

If you were annoyed and quit the checkout process before your order was finished please come back and make your order.

3. rockinJack says:

I wanna I wanna I wanna!

This would make a good theme for a ‘howto’ ;)

4. travelina says:

Not only do Pastafarians produce lovely tree ornaments, but they also point out the often-overlooked connection between global warming and the decline of pirates:

5. NifNaks says:

It’s not too late to order a FSM Christmas Tree Topper! I’ve shifted my order dates. The last day to order a FSM tree topper is Dec 10th!

p.s. Thank you all for your interest. I’ve pored my heart into all my creations and I love seeing them fly off into the world!

6. SF Slim says:

Great choice! All of Nifer’s creations are WONDERFUL, and they just keep getting better!

So many unique items, from the fanciful (Shroommates – charming little fungal friends, with a touch of anime) to the unspeakably arcane (Cthulhu tree ornaments and lapel pins), as well as a whole selection of scarfs, bracelets and funky adornments, all handcrafted by one of the coolest geek grrls in San Francisco.

Personally, I’m hoping to find one of her Data Worms – adorably fuzzy woolen critters with 4GB USB thumb drives inside – under my FSM-topped tree come December.

Ramen!

7. SomeGuy says:

Hehehehe. The term “wet felting” makes me feel all tingly in my secret places.

8. pork musket says:

Looks like Yeti Balls!

9. satman says:

Each pin is made by me, through combining both wet and needle felting techniques.

Are you sure that wasn’t noodle felting techniques ?