The sound of one cat purring: purrcast.com

11 Responses to “The sound of one cat purring: purrcast.com”

1. License Farm says:

@ Bud: Three important points:

a) Such a video is not new; I remember hearing about something similar, maybe even the same one, about 20 years ago;

b) Smear cat food on an entertainment center and cats will pay attention, maybe even reach up to get some; and

c) It’s BOB and Doug MacKenzie. A “Crazy Canadian” should know that.

If you’re going to so transparently shill, have the balls to do it openly and, for that matter, creatively; the “I heard about this guy with this product” tactic is so played. If this is the sort of thing that would inspire you so much, I can’t wait until you see an actual film.

2. wizard says:

If you´re like me and can´t get enought.. this is the purrrrrrfect recording to fall asleap and relax to..go to http://www.catsleep.com

3. Crash says:

Our cat was greatly alarmed when she heard us play this. Could there be a subversive purring code hidden inside?

the picture of the cat [above] running the laptop shows how the cats are going to take over very soon.

5. ClintonD says:

Just in time for Caturday. Well, maybe this link wasn’t posted on Caturday, but it is at the moment I’m typing this.

6. Ryan McGrady says:

I heard that this was the first site on the internet to feature cats talking without comical problems of grammar and syntax.

7. nabru says:

I’m more amazed that the cat has a mohawk.

Updates Xmas List: Want Cat with Mohawk..

8. slipstream says:

This is inane beyond all belief.

9. License Farm says:

This… THIS is how epidemics start. People stop going to work and just curl up into warm fuzzy balls, or if they do go it’s just so they can afford bandwidth and the best headphones and tins of Fancy Feast. You think phonesex is addictive? Big Old Purr Is The New Baby Now.

10. blindog says:

Brilliant in its simplicity. I love the idea of my computer purring!

11. Thingamadad says:

It’s a shame each podcast begins with a 1 second music clip, otherwise they would be purrfect for putting a baby to sleep. Until then, there’s catsleep.com and similar services.