National Geographic on giant human hoax

17 Responses to “National Geographic on giant human hoax”

ahriman jeanFAKE

see the true pic here:

Well for the sake of everyone that discredits giants, I guess you better hope that it is a hoax because reading the bible says that there are giants and what if these creatures return again during the end of days. A whole lot of non-belives will be in a whole lotta trouble!!!!!

An Essay Concerning Giants, by Dr. Thomas Molyneux M.D., Philosophical Transactions 1700-Taking the Logic out of Mythological

4. coop says:

No… It can’t be from the Mahabharata, and it can’t be a hoax. The Bible says that there were giants…

“Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days…”

And as the bumper sticker says “The Bible says it, I beileve it, and that settles it!”

Can I take my tounge out of my cheek now? It hurts.

coop

5. RyanH says:

You know, if *I* discovered a giant prehistoric human skeleton, I’d be tempted to submit the picture to Worth1000 too. I mean, where else would you show it off and not get laughed at?

6. Antinous says:

7. the Other michael says:

>Puh-leez! Everyone who’s not an idiot knows that the reptilian overlords killed off all the giants.

I hope they were killed off – I’d hate to think that there were living giants running around without their skeletons.

8. Brit says:

I once saw a Christian creationist use a bunch of these fake-giant-human photos (including the one shown above) as “evidence” that the Genesis account was true (using the “Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days…” verse).

9. wil9000 says:

Once an idea is out there, or in this case REALLY out there, it is nearly impossible to kill. Years ago, I worked at the Field Museum, and every year, around Columbus Day, we would get phone calls, asking why we weren’t displaying the bell and anchor from the Santa Maria. Apparently, some obscure book on Columbus claimed that the artifacts in question were housed at the museum, and every year someone working on a report on Columbus would find this reference, take it as fact, and start a minor uproar. This also occasionally happened in reference to the beard of the Sphinx, also referenced in a book, wrongly, and a source of occasional headaches for the museum staff. So the phenomenon of “If it’s on the internet, it must be true” goes back way further than the internet.

10. Sintilate says:

The other Michael – how do you know about the reptilian overlords and who told you?

11. theghostoflordbeaverbrook says:

The giant seems to be in pretty good shape considering that they’re unearthing it with a shovel.

12. ill lich says:

The guy who made this for worth1000 must be (at the very least) proud that his photoshop job has fooled so many, even if it’s just fooling fools (which isn’t really all that hard to do).

People WANT to believe some things, despite all reason or evidence to the contrary. Me? I dream of meatball subs, all you can eat for 2 bucks.

And pigs fly.

Hello! In regards to giants and people, take a look at this. Giant monkey = giants. Most religious texts have truth in them, you guys are too quick to be “smart”, after all they found Jericho right where it was supposed to be.