Found art collages: Interiors from CRAP HOUND 7 CHURCH & STATE

7 Responses to “Found art collages: Interiors from CRAP HOUND 7 CHURCH & STATE”

1. VrtclSmile says:

Wow – being a “whisperer” is a SIN??????? Take me now, Lawd, take me now!

2. Bonnie says:

I can’t wait to see the rest of this issue! Thanks so much for posting a sneak peek!

3. Toestubber says:

Sean Tejaratchi is a god.

Just don’t ask him about his pet possum – he’ll talk your ear off. I should have known better when I saw the fringe vest festooned with over 300 laminated badge pins that say “I [heart] My Opossum,” “Mad 4 Marsupials” and “Possums Are Wow, Ask Me How.”

Anyway, can’t wait for the new Craphound!

4. domeier says:

Maybe it’s just me… but the incest kids look awfully happy about… uh, something…

5. Subspace says:

Wow, what a wild flashback. The headline “WHO KNOWS ABOUT ALL YOUR SINS” and the accompanying written ‘sins’ are inside the CD insert of one of my all-time favorite bands, Nomeansno.

I took a photo of it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/subspace-eddy/2227851738/

6. ndollak says:

The text used in the above sample is taken from a Jack T. Chick religious tract called “A Love Story.” The original is pretty funny, too. The “Gay” text was originally in parentheses and preceded by “Homosexuality.” “Homosexuality (Gay)” has become a sort of humorous meme among people who read these tracts for the unintentional humor.

The clip art is from other sources. Incidentally, Chick tracts frequently proclaim that Catholics (and Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, etc.) are all going to Hell for not subscribing to Chick’s own specific world-view. Jack Chick is virtually unreachable for comment, of course.

7. joshhaglund says:

wow, uncle sam’s phallus of prosperity showering wealth on the poor in link 9! was there really a time when people wouldn’t snicker at that?