Beloit College has just published its 10th annual "Mindset List," detailing a list of significant things that have been true for the whole lives of the 1990-born Class of 2011. Here's my favorite skiffy/Christ-I'm-old bits:
1. The Soviet Union has never existed and therefore is about as scary as the student union.Link (via Charlie!)
3. For most of their lives, major U.S. airlines have been bankrupt.
12. Smoking has never been permitted on U.S. airlines.
23. Bar codes have always been on everything, from library cards and snail mail to retail items.
33. They have no idea why we needed to ask "...can we all get along?"
(Photo: teen requisite, a Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike photo from Vidrio's Flickr stream)