Han Solo in Carbonite desk

23 Responses to “Han Solo in Carbonite desk”

1. Ratbus says:

Wonder what he would charge to make a refrigerator door of Han all froze up :) I always thought it would be pretty sweet to swing open Han, reach in the frosty depths of his sarcophagus and pull out a Kona Longboard.

2. Sorcerer Mickey says:

Interesting, although I had always thought of the Han Solo in Carbonite motif as being more of a “coffee table” look, but, hey… to each their own.

3. hikeebahikeeba says:

well,i for one refuse to be so easily pleased…if it doesn’t hover on repulsorlifts,i don’t want it.pfft.

4. Hans says:

Good idea: Conduct job interviews from behind this desk.

Better idea: With people unfamiliar with the Star Wars movies.

5. Uncle_Max says:

I wasn’t until just now, but since you mention it, yes.

6. boliyou says:

Just amazing. I don’t want to think about how much it costs.

7. pinpsy says:

That desk belongs to the lead singer for the Christian group Casting Crowns. To my knowledge, after the Star Wars collection is complete he will be selling it and giving the proceeds to help with a water purification project they are involved with in India.

8. highjumpman says:

I think the mafia have a do-it-yourself version. But it seems they switched the carbonite for concrete…

9. Jeff says:

I looks like something the Adams Family would own: “That’s uncle Han. We had him made into a desk.”

10. highjumpman says:

Leia: Han dear, where on Earth are you hiding again?
    Han: I’m…under…the…table…Arrhg!

11. Peterus says:

Awesome.

Though it might make some complications. Imagine coming to work interview to some office – to meet your potential future boss behind THIS desk.

12. SC_Wolf says:

The alternate timeline “Star Wars Infinities” comic book mini-series’ take on Empire Strikes Back had the carbonite-slab-as-desk idea, but because Infnities was intended to be deliberately off-canon, it was a frozen Boba Fett that Lando had put in his office.

13. Tits McGee says:

::swoons::

14. w000t says:

This would go great with the Han Solo in carbonite mini-fridge…

15. Takuan says:

for what they no doubt paid for it, that better be Harrison Ford in there

16. grikdog says:

Forget the dork in the doodoo, whatsbout that rich corinthian leather ergonomic chair? My spine is killing me already.

17. nanuq says:

It would be the perfect desk for the Boss From Hell(tm). Especially if the boss dropped the hint that the poor slob in the carbonite was the last employee to ask for a raise.

18. David Carroll says:

Umm. Why does Jabba the Hut’s office have a chair in it?

19. Antinous says:

for what they no doubt paid for it, that better be Harrison Ford in there

I’d pay to ship him to galaxy far, far away. He’s a grouchy git.

20. ill lich says:

I would probably end up cluttering Han’s visage with papers, under the clear top, to the point where nobody would know that Han was even under there.

21. High On Markers says:

In the Staples catalogue this would be called Manager’s Desk or Executive Workstation or something. I need one – sends the right message.

22. License Farm says:

Anyone else reminded of the scene in Rocky Horror Picture Show when at dinner Frankenfurter whips off the tablecloth and Meatloaf’s corpse is under the glass?