Jeans with built-in keyboard

19 Responses to “Jeans with built-in keyboard”

1. Jeff says:

I can see it now: guy on park bench with boner under his kebboard, typing away like a mad man. What a great idea.

2. LoraleighV says:

Mmmmmmmm, I’m thinking not!

3. JSG says:

What happens if, while wearing these snappy slacks, you wet your pants?

4. OM says:

…Nice concept, but I can see problems for female users having way too many extra spaces in between words :-) :-) :-)

5. Haldor says:

Try to get those through airport security.

6. HappiestCat says:

Why give a nerd another excuse to wear the same pair of pants day in and day out? I hope that thing comes standard with some good ventilation.

7. airship says:

The problem with these pants is the assumption that anyone who uses a computer with any regularly will have a physique that still allows him to be able to reach – much less see – that part of his body.

As is also the case with the horribly misnamed “laptop computer”.

8. ornith says:

The good news is, you no longer need to learn to type with one hand.

The bad news is, you’ll be needing some waterproof underwear.

9. Tenn says:

These ought to come with cat typing prevention programs. Even if you don’t own a cat.

10. Porori says:

Is it just me, or does the way he is sitting look REALLY uncomfortable? Because I could not maintain that position for any length of time – not to mention it looks like it would be virtually impossible to type if you were in a chair and not perched on the edge of some designer ledge.

11. santellana says:

- oh vanna, pick me a letter?
    - is that a font in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?
    - two words, washing machine.
    - ouch! i fell on my keys!
    - ctrl+alt+disrobe
    - i forgot my password and can no longer get into my pants
    - where will i put my laptop now?
    - the password = ghghghghghghghghghghghghghg
    - what, no mouse kneepads?
    - lets hope there is not joystick, not seen in photo.

12. ryanbot says:

One my favorite ideas from Eastern Standard Tribe was the keyboard the main character would slap onto his leg with velcro. I’ve been wanting something like that ever since reading that book. These jeans are interesting, but not quite right.

13. Ryan says:

This is like, the hottest thing ever. Jesus christ. <3334

14. christalm says:

This reminds me of a dream I once had. I was on a commuter train where most of the passengers were wearing glasses that holographically projected computer content. They were all sitting with their arms crossed or folded up to these large collars that were keyboard input devices for the clothing embedded computer. They were called “clerical collars.”

15. santellana says:

damn it, my pants are giving me a “the text you entered was wrong” error.

16. Brad says:

I wonder why the semi-colon is suddenly such a popular key.

17. Sparrowhawk says:

Re:#1 – Wikipedia suddenly just got a LOT more interesting!

18. Glitterfire says:

I really REALLY hope they change the position of the keyboard for that…

19. Darth Obvious says:

Do the pants come with a Dvorak Simplified Keyboard? Those jeans look a bit Qwerty to me. But it does bring a whole new meaning to the term touch typing. “I’m going to sit right down and write myself a letter, and make believe it came from you. Going to type words oh so sweet, that they knock me off my feet…. there’ll be kisses on the bottom… I’ll be so glad I got em…… I’m going to sit right down and type myself a letter! And make believe it came from youuuuuuuuuuuuu…….” SNORT!