T-shirt: #000000 POWER

15 Responses to “T-shirt: #000000 POWER”

1. Landowner says:

And a internet meme is born.
    I can’t wait to tell all my #000000 friends.

2. Antinous says:

This leaves me hoping that white supremacist tee shirt designers aren’t familiar with hex-dec, lest we see a counter-argument.

3. Antinous says:

#000000 is hexadecimal code for black.

4. bardfinn says:

Like dark matter, but mediated by the speed of light.

5. gabrielm says:

Would have been geekier to use the power button icon… and just #000

6. Hellblazer says:

@ #5:

That’s brilliant. Would you have any objections to making (but not selling) that shirt?

7. Keneke says:

@ #1:

The fact that one shirt insults us and the other doesn’t means we’re not done combating racism in this country!

8. bardfinn says:

What’s the hex-dec for transparency?

9. Tsuyoi says:

I agree with #5. And that way no-one would think that the #000000 is some cryptic reference to prison numbers.

10. Church says:

#FFFFFF Power!!!

What, you got something against albinos? What kind of sick person are you?

11. November Fire says:

That is rad, I totally dig it. I think Gabrielm got it in post #5. The power button icon below #000000, stellar.

12. zikzak says:

What? You’re kidding! There’s still racism in the US? Guess we haven’t been pretending hard enough that there’s not a problem…somehow people are figuring out that race-based oppression still happens. And worse, they’re talking about it!

I can’t imagine why…maybe it’s all that police brutality that’s inflicted on blacks and latinos. Or maybe it’s the studies which show that many employers, educators, and landlords discriminate based on race.

Nah, I’m sure if well meaning people would just shut up and pretend that skin color doesn’t matter, we’re all the same on the inside, and there’s no such thing as race, all those problems would just work themselves out.

13. Hellblazer says:

@ #5 again:

I meant to say “objections to ME making” the shirt. One little word, but it makes such a difference.

Preview before post is your friend.

14. technogeek says:

#00FF00 Power! (Printed with soy-based inks on an unbleached shirt…)

15. homestarrunrun says:

Coming soon to an Alabama near you, #FFFFFF supremacist shirts
    Coming soon to South L.A #a16600 pride.
    LOLERS