Farewell, Harvey Korman

9 Responses to “Farewell, Harvey Korman”

1. minTphresh says:

thanks, meastro. you helped make my childhood bearable! you caused my gut to ache with laughter. your stories on carson’s show about vacations with the newharts, just priceless. hell, you almost made ‘mama’s place’ worth watching. you left a mighty legacy, and you will be missed.

2. Agent 86 says:

what does two-thirds of a Methodist look like?

Thank you, JIMH, that was a great reminder. Never seen a more exciting board-game.

3. Dan says:

I think I will always remember how mind-shreddingly hilarious it was whenever Harvey Korman and Tim Conway got together and tried to crack each other up while also trying not to laugh. How many times did you see tears on one or both of their faces during a sketch?

Even thinking about some of them now just makes me laugh.

One of the best comedy duos ever.

Goodnight, funny man. Thank you for the laughs.

4. noen says:

I was sad to hear he passed away. But that clip from the Star Wars Holiday Special….. the mind reels.

5. Bobdotcom says:

Rest in peace, Count D’Money, Hedley Lamarr, The Great Gazoo, and a thousand other characters.

6. Cheqyr says:

HED-leeeeey …..

7. Mikey Likes BoingBoing says:

#1: Right you are, Dan. RIP Mr. Korman, and thank you for years of laughs.

8. pauldrye says:

I hope that in Heaven he receives 72 rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers and Methodists as rquested.

(Two and two-thirds of each, if my math is right.)