WTF?!, a Flash-based World of Warcraft parody

23 Responses to “WTF?!, a Flash-based World of Warcraft parody”

1. The Mockingbird says:

This is awesome. Hours of gameplay to find all the secrets and such. I’ve beaten Mary Daly, Einstein, Spirit of Herr Freud, Mr. Marx and Mario….I also have the ultimate weapon: The Broom of Destiny. It causes 60,000,000 Damage per second and gives you + 1000 strength, +1000 stamina, and negates all damage taken by enemies…I’m level 20(Max level) on Lumpen, haven’t tried Phallicity yet, but all in all, this is a MUST-SEE game. I LOVE it.

2. OM says:

…Moon Patrol! Holy frack, I’d *LONG* forgotten that one ever existed, and I spent a lot of quarters on it when it came out! I knew those spinning doo-dads in the sky looked familiar, but now it all makes sense!

…I didn’t play it for all that long, but I’m wondering if there’s a Defender homage somewhere :-)

3. ariadneallan says:

Being a non-player with a husband who does play, this is funny. I wonder if he’ll turn his nose up at it?

4. Comedian says:

@#3:Mantari

“GO TO B -> COMPLETE SIMPLE TASK -> RETURN TO A
    GO TO B -> COMPLETE SIMPLE TASK -> RETURN TO A
    GO TO B -> COMPLETE SIMPLE TASK -> RETURN TO A
    GO TO B -> COMPLETE SIMPLE TASK -> RETURN TO A”

Sounds like my last travel job.

5. The Mockingbird says:

Oh, and the map that is supposedly empty…It’s not. Spirit of Sigmund Freud spawns there, you just have to wait a bit.

6. Agent 86 says:

Any way to hack my stats?

7. noen says:

Oddly, I’ve never played WoW. I must be weird.

8. Stefan Jones says:

I stay away from games like that so I have time to write them!

9. Mantari says:

I’ve never played WoW either, but I have played MUDs. And I thought a text based multiplayer role playing game could be tedious!

GO TO B -> COMPLETE SIMPLE TASK -> RETURN TO A
    GO TO B -> COMPLETE SIMPLE TASK -> RETURN TO A
    GO TO B -> COMPLETE SIMPLE TASK -> RETURN TO A
    GO TO B -> COMPLETE SIMPLE TASK -> RETURN TO A

10. Anonyman says:

The mouse didn’t work at all for me, it seemed to have a mind of its own.
    (gentoo/firefox)

Does anyone knwo how to unlock “L80 reward” thats sits in bottom of the login screen ???

• Astragali says:

To those of you wanting to get to the “L-80 Reward”… it does state on the website:

“In this first installment…”

It probably hasn’t been implemented yet. But I’ll admit I’m guessing.

12. punctiliouspig says:

Worked fairly well for me on Safari. I never played WoW and tried this. Now I see why I don’t play WoW..tedious! It seems you can choose an extreme patriarchal journey or extreme feminist journey..I chose the latter and ended up having to castrate a few dozen wifebeaters. That’s all I could take.

13. Agent 86 says:

I’ve never been tempted, if only because those that play have trouble not thinking about it. When I find a friend that manages to put a happy 2 hours a week into a MMO, I’ll pick up a copy.

Haha, if you kill Mario before you kill marx, you get a bunch of awesome shit like superstars and mushrooms. That’s how I beat marx (:. BTW, does anyone know how to unlock the level 80 thing? The max level is 20…

15. Talia says:

Love this. Lets see how long it lasts when WoW’s legal team gets wind of it though.

16. Adam Price says:

I beat it – I think. There seems to be one quest that doesn’t work (einstein) and it gets very silly at the end (When you enter supermario world and get all of marios implements, you become so powerful that you can’t be stopped by anybody except marx, who is still WAY WAY too powerful to be defeated. One of the “worlds” is entirely empty – a desert are with crappy graphics from “Moon Blasters” overlaid. Not worth the time.

17. Anonyman says:

Congratulations, #6!, you just described WoW!

18. mgabrysSF says:

re: ADAM

Close – those graphics were from Irem/William’s Moon Patrol:

19. Stanium says:

It’s not about the setting, the guy just took a famous one. But he storyline, quest and, as I suspect, dialogues must be just fabulous. The mentioned two, Karl Marx and Sigmund Freud, are a very good sign of that.

20. umbilicaleyeball says:

t’s ct tht cn ply Wrld f Wrcrft wth ll f th grphcs trnd ll th wy p, bt my cmptr bcms hrrbly nrspnsv whn try t ply ths…

21. holtt says:

They’ve made the SDK they used to create this available for download at http://www.aoedipus.net/sdk.html

im stuck in items in SDK. Why can’t i paste or edit text in the item list? and how do i open with notepad? it always opens on the internet on any setting.