Chenman's Great Wall fashion photography

12 Responses to “Chenman's Great Wall fashion photography”

1. the specialist says:

is this “fashion”, or just an attempt to be freakier than the next “model” or “rock star” ???

somebody pLeAsE buy her two hamburgers!! and a large shake. ick.

2. Machinehead says:

@10 – Totally agree, her website is awesome. Keep sending us beautiful and stunning material Lisa.

3. ncm says:

Of course there is no such object as The Great Wall. It’s a brilliant marketing construct. Certainly there are lots of walls in China, some very old, some very photogenic (not the same ones), but they don’t connect up to form a single object no matter how you define it.

The breakout success of the marketing ploy is suggested by the fact that people who insist the moon landings were a hoax believe nonetheless that you can see “The Wall” from there. (No, you can’t.)

4. BlueGrrl says:

Wonderful work on her website! Thanks for sharing.

5. Slartybardfast says:

Nice photo, but the size 0 model makes me feel sick. I hope that she is Photoshoped to be like that. If not she really needs medical help…

6. Bek says:

Wow. Not the set of comments I was expecting.

A. Different cultural definition of beauty.

Size Standard:
    Japanese/Chinese < American < Latin

B. She looks completely natural to me.

But, I’m small and have a pair of silver lame’ tights too. You would not believe the things they do to your body.

That said, the only photoshopping possibility I could see is under the leg where the shadows are, but the bottom thigh seems even with the raised thigh.

7. Jamie Sue says:

There’s more than one photoshop disaster in that lot.

Not to mention some disasters of proper nutrition.

8. Not a Doktor says:

The hair is coming to eat me

9. Steven says:

the offhandedness of the “not quite as stunning” comment is troubling to me, but i’ll not infer as to ms. katayama’s motivation. suffice it to say i think that the other image is more compelling on a number of counts.

10. Jeff says:

I love the shoes, but is there a matching purse?

11. Apreche says:

That is one scary skeleton.

12. Takuan says:

was she in Kung Fu Hustle?