Police in Great Britain kicked in the front door of this house and ransacked it because they smelled marijuana growing. Turns out the sharp-nosed officers mistook phlox flowers in the garden for marijuana. The 77-year-old homeowner doesn't want any more trouble, so he dug up his phlox. Drug raid over smelly flowers
- Marijuana stash from 2700-year-ago - Boing Boing
- Marijuana vending machine - Boing Boing
- Los Angeles medical marijuana dispensary bust - Boing Boing
- Man places casino bet with marijuana - Boing Boing
- Govt's self-justifying marijuana policy - Boing Boing
- Police raid 79-year-old woman for pot, find tomato plants - Boing Boing
Mark Frauenfelder is the founder of Boing Boing and the editor-in-chief of MAKE and Cool Tools. Twitter: @frauenfelder. Come and hear Mark speak at the ALA conference in Chicago on July 1.