TokyoFlash, my preferred vendor of crazy, addictive, nonsensical high-tech LED watches, has just launched the Kisai Tenmetsu, a super-thin OLED-based watch that flashes and transitions between three colors to display the time using a perverse and delightful system ("Red LEDs indicate 15 units, amber LEDs indicate 5 units and green LEDs indicate 1 unit, a combination of which present hours, minutes, months and date.").
- TokyoFlash Tibida LED watch -- with binary mode! Three being given ...
- TokyoFlash Nekura watches - Boing Boing
- TokyoFlash's "Infection" watch tells time on an electronic Petri ...
- Radio Active watch from Tokyo Flash - Boing Boing
- Binary LED watch from TokyoFlash - Boing Boing
- Crazy TokyoFlash watch: the Pimp Watch - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.