Here's a nice little technique to make sad melted snowman cupcakes:
Winter Cranberry Cupcakes (via Craft)
Pour a couple of cups of icing sugar (powdered sugar) into a bowl and stir in some cold water, a little at a time until you have a spreadable icing - don't make it too runny.
Spread onto the cupcake. Pop on the head and use a little of the icing to glue on the Smartie, hat and nose. Use the black icing tube for the eyes and buttons.
- Cupcake waltz - Boing Boing
- Pac Man cake with cupcake ghosts - Boing Boing
- Mobile cupcake transmission module - Boing Boing
- Guinness cupcakes - Boing Boing
- HOWTO make a glowing punk cupcake - Boing Boing
- Pixel Mario cake made from cupcake squares - Boing Boing
- Cute turkey cupcakes - Boing Boing
- Retro-gamer cupcakes OM NOM NOM NOM - Boing Boing
- Insanely detailed scrumptious nursery-rhyme cupcakes - Boing Boing
- Shark/dismembered bodies cupcakes - Boing Boing
- Robot cupcakes! - Boing Boing