19 Responses to “Susie Bright: If you want to live in a van or be a stripper, then she's got some tips for you.”

1. HoboStripper says:

Okay, I dunno what’s up with the hosting. It’s supposed to be on a dedicated server, but it keeps going down. Tech support keeps upgrading the problem. The main page does seem to work more often than individual pages do, for now, and hopefully it’ll be fixed really soon (it’s escalated and expedited with the hosting people now).

2. FoetusNail says:

I’m going to miss Susie. She’s fun and interesting as hell.

3. Scribbler says:

Bng Bng.cm. Nw wth strpprs lvng n vns.
    By, hs ths wbst dgrdd.

4. MomTheBlog says:

h hr prnts mst b ‘s prd’?!

5. Mark Frauenfelder says:

txtmssg: A2 ||| A23409:239380-0 SP-43093|||
    SND: codeHound
    [URGENT]
    LOC: Sector 13m

unHappy Mutant ALERT: 23411a.98rx3456.3

PROFILE: [Scribbler"]
    DESCRIP: Be on the lookout for netizen, [Scribbler]. Self-styled sexual morals critic and armchair judge of human behavior.

nWOB ntelligence: Known unHappy mUtant. Smug. Agressively not interesting. Socially inept.

Action: Ban [Scribbler ] for one week. Once reinstated, if [Scribbler ] continues to publicly make offensive ass of self enforce permanent ban.

Ciao –

Kata

txtmssg: A2 END ||| A23409:239380-0 SP-43093||

Transmission channel: WARDPARKWAY

6. acrocker says:

aaand it appears that her site is exploded… too many people interested in striping, apparently.

7. UglyDeafMuslimPunkGurl says:

yeah, we already have Diablo Cody. We don’t need another Diablo, thanks

8. Glossolalia Black says:

Kudos to her for unashamedly living her life, and an interesting one to boot. I doubt I have it in me to live in a van, even if I did come to town 16 years ago with only $30 and a backpack.

9. Rectifier says:

Tara from the vandwellers group! The internet is a small place? I used to read a lot and post a little on that group, but under a different name that I forget now.

Always thought you were mighty tough to live in a van in Alaska. I couldn’t even make it in the winter in Canada… just couldn’t beat the humidity, and the soggy damp life was not for me.

Sadly I had to give up the van dream, but I’m still working on a proper woodstove for the van, slowly.

10. SimplyAaron says:

I’d be interested to see her publish a book about her current lifestyle, I totally dig people who create their own outside the typical system; van living stripper being waaay outside the norm.

Maybe a working website too, that would be cool.

11. Grey Eyed Man of Destiny says:

google cache can get you most of her posts, here’s a link for “the stripper audition”

and hey scribbler, just took a peak at your history; did Susie kill your dog or something?

12. WeightedCompanionCube says:

I can get the occasional page to load, but usually I get the following:

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server…
     IN A VAN…
      DOWN BY THE RIVER!

13. Takuan says:

an UnHappy neh? Reckon we’ll get the nets and mutanting irons unlimbered, sometimes they go rogue. Don’t forget to take your antidotes.

none of the links worked for me, I got the error:
    “Error establishing a database connection”

15. HoboStripper says:

Sorry, everyone! You guys blew up my hosting. I upgraded and it should work now, tho you might get the occasional DNS error.

16. HoboStripper says:

Sorry, everyone! You guys blew up my hosting! I upgraded, and it should work now, tho you might get the occassional DNS error.

17. Mark Frauenfelder says:

Scribbler’s been banned for a while so s/he can have some time to calm down and play nicely.

18. buddy66 says:

Scribbler likes neither vowels nor girls.

19. minTphresh says:

scribbler’s a whiney asshat. my personal take on it, anyway! i just don’t get why anyone would go out of their way to sign up for commenting on this site, and then use that to just whine about suzie bright. WTF? not the first time he has been sent to bed w/out his supper. i’m sorry, maybe ‘asshat’ was a bit harsh. more like a butthead. or a bevis.