Danny Choo visits Afro Samurai Creator's Japanese Star Wars Art Collection

15 Responses to “Danny Choo visits Afro Samurai Creator's Japanese Star Wars Art Collection”

1. clueless in brooklyn says:

Smtms wsh tht vrythng Str Wrs wld ll t nc dsppr nd d nd ppl wld hv t fnd nsprtn lswhr.

disappeared… as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

3. clueless in brooklyn says:

ww, y gys mttd my pst bcs thnk str wrs s vrdn. hw fckng crtv f y. g t hll n 09

4. wolfiesma says:

i tried to warn you

5. jeremyhogan says:

@clueless I’d like to buy a vowel.

6. HornCologne says:

Dear Boingers,

Can we make a deal not to post content that says

“This video not available in your country or domain”

when I click on it, please?

This includes basically anything on Hulu. I’ve never encountered this with a YouTube video before, which makes it all the more frustrating.

This policy would perfectly fit your copyleft, one-internet-indivisible-under-the-EFF-and-Saint-Cory line, I think. It would also stop me smashing expensive computer hardware into the wall in frustration at being kept from seeing obscure Star Wars Anime ephemera … sigh.

Happy New Year to one and all.

- HC

7. HornCologne says:

That is …

… obscure Japanese, Star Wars, anime, steam plonk, sci fi, robot, hand-drawn, computer generated, maybe-even-NSFW, NSFP, NSFXKCD and similar ephemera.

Anyone who thinks that regional blocks on content are a good idea or that they help sales and/or stop piracy is living in a fantasy world, but not one of those nice fantasy worlds with hotties of all genders in leather harnesses riding dragons and each other and stuff, more like a fantasy world of hawt accountant-in-grey-flanel-suit-in-mortal-combat-with-the-bottom-line kind of action … again, I sigh.

- HC

Cool! But why do I have this sudden craving for a cigarette… hmmm…

9. tw15 says:

This reminds me of Samurai Champloo, an animated TV series that had hip hop samurais. There are are some great AMVs of it on YouTube.

10. ZippySpincycle says:

I wish people would stop posting about things that they like, and post only about things that I like.

11. Antinous says:

Can we make a deal not to post content that says, “This video not available in your country or domain”

Rather than BB limiting what it posts, why don’t you harass the bejesus out of Hulu, your country or whomever created the problem.

12. Takuan says:

there are programs and services that create an American IP address for people outside the US so they can access limited content sites. Free, too.

I see you say there is such a service to get foreign ips to circumvent this problem but I do not see a link.

14. minTphresh says:

afro samurai kikks mega butt! it’s like ‘boondocks’ with ronin and swords! i’ve managed to catch 3-4 ep.s, and it doesn’t fail to sassify.

15. alejandrodelloco says:

One of the best parts of Afro Samurai is that the music is done by the RZA which is AMAZING