Danny Choo is a guestblogger on Boing Boing. Danny resides in Tokyo, and blogs about life in Japan and Japanese subculture - he also works part time for the empire.
dannychoo_gate.jpg Plucked a few photos from my Tokyo Photo Walk category and uploaded the original resolutions (containing EXIF Info and all) to my Flickr Wallpaper Pool. dannychoo_gate.jpg Photos taken with either the Lumix LX3 or Canon Kiss2 which I think is called the Rebel in the US?

6 Responses to “Tokyo By Night Photos”

1. Art says:

Lovely photos! Thanks for the post.

2. BritSwedeGuy says:

Beautiful. I’ve really enjoyed your posts, they’ve made me want to visit Japan even more – I just have to wait for Capitalism to stop collapsing ^_^

3. robulus says:

Yeah, gorgeous stuff. It’s such a sophisticated aesthetic, and it runs so deeply through Japanese urban environments. Even the grid of power-lines suggests a level of care and attention to detail.

Gotta get there.

4. cedar says:

You’ve got a great eye, Danny. Just not for statistics. Your article about the cost of Japanese education is STILL embarassingly wrong.

Repeating: Public elementary school education is free…free…free…free. Except for some incidental materials and the school lunch.

Talk some parents if you don’t believe me. Call your ward office. Drop in a local PUBLIC school. It is so easy to verify.

I swear, I ought to start a ‘debunking all the misinformation about Japan’ blog. The crap out there…

5. Axx says:

Danny, I am really, REALLY enjoying your posts. Thank you so much for your hard work.

6. Bottlekid says:

Nice photos Danny. I have to give a shout out to one of my favorite Flickr contacts whose “Tokyo at Night” photo sets are just amazing: