Rob Cockerham of Cockeyed.com made a contraption that launches hot soap suds into the cold air. The Quest to Create Hot Air Soap Bubbles
- Rob Cockerham hacks the "Gold Kit" - Boing Boing
- How Much is Inside? -- thread count - Boing Boing
- Rob Cockerham writes article critical of Cash4Gold, gets offered ...
- Dwight Shrute bobblehead costume - Boing Boing
- Nails of the Crucifixion on eBay - Boing Boing
- Interesting traffic citation scam - Boing Boing
- Photo of "prostate cancer cookies" - Boing Boing
- Guy gets credit card using torn up application - Boing Boing
- Military applications for "Silly String" - Boing Boing
- Flying penis disrupts Russian meeting - Boing Boing
Mark Frauenfelder is the founder of Boing Boing and the editor-in-chief of MAKE and Cool Tools. Twitter: @frauenfelder. Come and hear Mark speak at the ALA conference in Chicago on July 1.