How to Make a Duct Tape Corsage and Flowers (via Craft)
I didn't want to buy in to the wasteful "buy, wear for a few hours, throw away" corsage culture, so I decided to make a more economical, longer lasting, and greener alternative.
This instructable will teach you how to make duct tape flowers and then use those flowers to make a corsage. The flowers and corsage will last forever and are waterproof, recyclable, hypo-allergenic, and just plain cool! They are also cheaper than a normal corsage and don't require a trip to the florist.
- Magnetic duct-tape - Boing Boing
- Duct tape saved Apollo 17 moonbuggy, while on the moon. - Boing Boing
- Robber disguised face with duct tape - Boing Boing
- Using tape to repair plane wing -- video - Boing Boing
- Duct tape festival in Ohio - Boing Boing
- Camouflage Duct Tape - Boing Boing
- Clear duct tape - Boing Boing
- HOWTO make duct tape roses - Boing Boing
- Duct-tape band-aids - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.