Becky Stern had some leftover Vicodin tablets from her recent knee operation, so naturally she fashioned them into a pair of Vicodin earrings.
As I posted earlier, Becky also created an embroidered replica of her knee MRI. I really like the way she turned this otherwise painful and time-sucking event into an opportunity to create some cool works of art.
- HOWTO knit a skeleton cardigan - Boing Boing
- Copper bandaid - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Down Home Archives
- World's creepiest ski mask - Boing Boing
- Steampunk sewing machine - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: January 4, 2009 - January 10, 2009 Archives
- Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: March 2, 2008 - March 8, 2008 Archives
- Portraits of CAPTCHAs in acrylic - Boing Boing
Mark Frauenfelder is the founder of Boing Boing and the editor-in-chief of MAKE and Cool Tools. Twitter: @frauenfelder. His new book is Maker Dad: Lunch Box Guitars, Antigravity Jars, and 22 Other Incredibly Cool Father-Daughter DIY Projects