• Olympus's new camera flips out and shoots people.
• We learned who discovered Mat's geocache!
• Guinness checked out the world's most expensive vacuum cleaner.
• Someone got Windows 3.1 on a Nokia cellphone, via Dosbox.
• Leather. Billiards. Secret drawers.
• There are no hidden cameras in digital TV converter boxes.
• More evidenced surfaced that Circuit City's liquidators can't be trusted.
• The human vending machine has chocolate for you.
• Kindle 2 was unboxed, and the NYT gave it a Good review.
• We liked Aranwen's ornate steampunk wristwatch.
— FEATURED —
— FOLLOW US —
— POLICIES —
Except where indicated, Boing Boing is licensed under a Creative Commons License permitting non-commercial sharing with attribution
— FONTS —