Marilyn sez, "Urban Camouflage: imaginative use of military ghillie suit where you look like a tree, local vegetation etc. Funny videos! Another guy disguised to look lie a pile of boxes that has tumbled from shelves in the warehouse area. When he starts to shuffle away it's funny!" Shown here: "person disguised as pile of colored paper at Ikea, next to display of same."
- Octopus camouflage video - Boing Boing
- Secret camouflage tips of the WWII Allies: inflatable tanks and ...
- Weird but effective dazzle camouflage schemes - Boing Boing
- Camouflage Bibles for sale at Christian Outdoorsman - Boing Boing
- Desiree Palmen's photos of camouflaged people - Boing Boing
- Urban vehicle camouflage - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.