AlexanderDitto sez, "This week's LoadingReadyRun video addresses combining restrictive End-User License Agreements with Friendships. Results: pain. Also laughs!"
I really liked the sideswipe at the kind of "friendship" that social network services seem to think we live with."
Terms of Friendship (Thanks, AlexanderDitto!)
- A fair EULA for downloaded works - Boing Boing
- Hardest-to-understand EULA *ever* when you install WoW on GNU ...
- Thomas Edison's crappy, price-fixing EULA - Boing Boing
- Malware gets a EULA - Boing Boing
- Grapes with a EULA - Boing Boing
- ReasonableAgreement.org - the anti-EULA - Boing Boing
- Fuji makes you sign bizarre EULA to buy a camera - Boing Boing
- DHS perfects the abusive EULA - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.