Fun facts about this beverage: yes, it is legal in the USA. Yes, it contains thujone. I do not know if it will cause you to hallucinate, but it is indeed brewed with wormwood. More about Le Tourment Vert (in French: "The Green Torment") from absinthe aficionado website absintheology.com:
INGREDIENTS (as found in all traditional absinthes) Holy Trinity: Anise, Fennel & Grand Wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium). Plus, it contains aromatic herbs including Sage, Rosemary and Coriander. Le Tourment Vert contains the maximum dosage of thujone currently allowed by the United States Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB).Incidentally, Virgin America (which today started service to/from Orange County) is also expanding the number of craft in its fleet that offer in-flight WiFi. Absinthe + internet + idle time? Can't wait to read the mile-high tweets that result.
- Boing Boing Video and Offworld at the 2009 Game Developers Conference!
- TED talks debut in-flight on Virgin America this week
- American and Virgin America to launch in-flight WiFi soon
- BoingBoing names a Virgin America plane: "Unicorn Chaser"
- Boing Boing tv: now you can watch it on Virgin America.
- Getting high with Richard Branson: Virgin America's virgin flight ...
- Virgin America announces in-flight, air-to-ground broadband ...