BB Video: This Week in Space And Aviation, with Miles O'Brien
Boing Boing Video guest correspondent Miles O'Brien checks in with us for an update on the scheduled launch of the Space Shuttle, and on new information about what may have led to the recent Air France crash, and finally, on the confirmation that geese -- yes, geese -- were responsible for the emergency conditions that led to the "miracle on the Hudson" emergency landing.
Update, 11:15pm PT: From Miles' live-tweeting at the launch site: the space shuttle Endeavour launch has just been postponed because of another leak in the gaseous hydrogen venting system between the launch pad and external fuel tank.
- BB Video: Miles O'Brien on Technology Questions in The Air France ...
- BB Video - Diving into Space: Miles O'Brien in NASA's Neutral ...
- BB Video: This Week in Space, with Miles O'Brien - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing Video: Welcome, Miles O'Brien! - Boing Boing
- Miles O'Brien: The Hubble Constant - Boing Boing
Sponsor shout-out: This week's Boing Boing Video episodes are brought to you in part by WEPC.com, in partnership with Intel and Asus. WePC.com is a site where users come together to "share ideas, images and inspiration about the ideal PC." Participants' designs, feature ideas and community feedback will be evaluated by ASUS and "will influence the blueprint for an actual notebook PC built by ASUS with Intel inside."