• Jay-Z vs. Auto-Tunes Part II: the rapper's anti-Auto-Tunes track gets remixed by an artist that puts Hova's vocals through Auto-Tunes.
• The iPhone 3.0 OS has released (yay!). But it's temporarily bricking phones (boo!).
• A massive touchscreen wall that can handle multiple touches/users. Oh, and did we mention it's HUGE?
• Fujifilm is supplying Matt Sharp of the bands Weezer and The Rentals with black and white Neopan film for a special project.
• Photos of little tiny wire creatures (aka Automata).
• A video of an RGB table that changes colors. It is beautiful.
• Verizon and AT&T continue to defend SMS price hikes.
• Could the Cideko Air Keyboard be the perfect device for couch surfing?
• A reminiscence about primitive graphics hardware and "Super Reality" architecture.
• Beware of "Troogle"! (if you have no idea what that is, you could Google it or simply click here)
Unlike a multimeter, this battery tester isn’t battery powered. Instead, it measures the voltage across the terminals of 9V, AA, AAA, C, D and 1.5V button type batteries. It’s also easier to use than multimeter probes. It’s only $6.61 on Amazon and has a 4.5 star rating with over 1500 reviews.
This handheld magnifying glass has two bright LEDs and is powered by 3 AAA cells (not included). The manufacturer says the magnification is 40X. I think it is less than that, but it is still plenty powerful for my needs – mainly, reading the markings on tiny electrical components and checking the layer fusion on […]
The European Commission is probing whether Samsung televisions’ sensed when they were being tested for energy efficiency and changed their power consumption to get better ratings than they deserved.
The Lytro Illum dares to be different, boasting even more robust features than its first generation predecessor and a sleek design reminiscent of professional DSLRs. What’s so cool about it? Most cameras capture the position of light rays, producing a statoc 2D image.
SitePoint Premium is the ultimate e-learning library for web developers, designers, and digital professionals. Famous for their web development books written by industry leaders, they’ve expanded their content library to include in-depth video courses and short, handy screencasts partnering with A Book Apart and UX Mastery. Whatever you want to achieve in your web career, […]
Skip the technical jargon and get right to taking amazing, professional-quality photos with this complete training. The Hollywood Art Institute Photography Course includes 22 modules filled with tutorials on how to profit off of your photography, or simply capture your memories in the manner they deserve.Accredited by the Photography Education Accreditation CouncilDive into this 22 […]