• Jay-Z vs. Auto-Tunes Part II: the rapper's anti-Auto-Tunes track gets remixed by an artist that puts Hova's vocals through Auto-Tunes.
• The iPhone 3.0 OS has released (yay!). But it's temporarily bricking phones (boo!).
• A massive touchscreen wall that can handle multiple touches/users. Oh, and did we mention it's HUGE?
• Fujifilm is supplying Matt Sharp of the bands Weezer and The Rentals with black and white Neopan film for a special project.
• Photos of little tiny wire creatures (aka Automata).
• A video of an RGB table that changes colors. It is beautiful.
• Verizon and AT&T continue to defend SMS price hikes.
• Could the Cideko Air Keyboard be the perfect device for couch surfing?
• A reminiscence about primitive graphics hardware and "Super Reality" architecture.
• Beware of "Troogle"! (if you have no idea what that is, you could Google it or simply click here)
AquaGenie is “the world’s smartest water bottle,” a $70 internet-of-things device that “knows your water goals” and will connect to the Internet to inform you if you have met them. AquaGenie is your daily companion that keeps you on track and fully hydrated, helping you achieve all your health, wellness, fitness and weight loss goals! […]
When I wrote about the Haunted Mansion loot crates (“Ghost Post”) last March, what I couldn’t say was that I was a writer on the project, penning the radio scripts, newspapers, letters, and associated gubbins and scraps that went along with the three boxes of custom-made props and merch, tying them together into a series […]
According to a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Chigago, Bose uses software to track the music and other audio listened to on its wireless headphones, violating the privacy of its users and selling the information. The complaint filed on Tuesday by Kyle Zak in federal court in Chicago seeks an injunction to stop Bose’s “wholesale disregard” […]
If you want to work in tech, but don’t have any desire to code web apps to help businesses sell things to other business, you might want to consider a career in cybersecurity. Judging from the apparent complete infiltration of Russian hackers in American cyberspace, it seems fair to speculate that there’s a major shortage of […]
All moms are different. But all moms like getting flowers on Mother’s Day, and that’s a fact (not, however a fact we can document in any fashion.) Instead of getting chewed out for forgetting to call her on the second Sunday of May, you can take care of it ahead of time with Teleflora’s flower […]
Yeah, Bluetooth audio is pretty common these days, so why should you care about these earbuds? Look how happy that woman up above looks. She’s got FRESHeBUDS in. Boom. There’s your reason. She’s also at the beach and it appears to be a very nice day.But for the sake of promotion, wireless earbuds are fast becoming the […]