11 Responses to “(BB Video) Mile-High Gaming with Virgin America + Google”

1. Rob Beschizza says:

Test

2. HOTDAMN says:

For the sake of the fellow in the above image maybe you should change the title to “Mile high gaming with virgin AIRLINES”

3. onigame says:

Wow, you can almost read the text on my shirt in that video!

Xeni is too humble to mention that she had the critical insight on the only puzzle I was stuck on, making her an instrumental part of our flight’s victory.

For more sordid details, read my blog. (And for a light web search puzzle of your own, *find* my blog.)

— Wei-Hwa

4. Xeni Jardin says:

done!

5. sworm says:

lol. my thoughts exactly.

leave it!

6. IamInnocent says:

Constance, that makes you a Google Virgin!

7. Xeni Jardin says:

#4 and #5,

the planes also contained paying fare passengers, it was a normal commercial flight, not something scheduled solely for this experiment.

@Wei-Hwa, HAH! I am too honest to try and cop that one, I just shouted what Ze Frank had said quietly behind me. I think my brain snapped the same thought silently at about the same time his did, but in fairness, but he said it first! :)

You are a rock star, Wei-Hwa, and it was great meeting you! I’ll look for your blog, and please send us some fun stuff for Boing Boing sometime when you think of it!

XJ

Myself being sooo new to the computer world I thought this video was ‘Fantastically’ entertaining as well as informative for those of us looking for a search engine that is knowledgeable as well as trusted. I usually only hear of ‘Google’ but know nothing about it really.
    Thanx for the giggles, Constance

9. a_user says:

Two planes full of gamers doing what they could do on the ground. Increased air traffic speeds up climate damage. Don’t encourage.

10. reesemlm says:

#4: thank you.

i’m kind of speechless.

#6

More importantly, did you win in Le Havre?

I am obsessed with that game now…