Our pal Jenny Hart of Sublime Stitching says:
I am extremely proud to have Jim Woodring's patterns as part of the Sublime Stitching Artist Series. Growing up reading alternative comics (snuck from my brother's room), exposed me to Jim's work when I was a young teen and working with him has been a dream come true. Woodring's inimitable, dreamy imagery from his beloved, surreal comic, Frank will take you, and your embroidery, to another world.Jim Woodring Sublime Stitching embroidery patterns
- Jenny Hart's roller derby embroidery patterns - Boing Boing
- Mitch O'Connell's Sublime Stitching patterns - Boing Boing
- Another stupid fear-mongering cover from Time magazine (1972 ...
- Mister Jalopy: "$upport Independent Business and Reject the Fakers ...
- Maker Faire Austin this weekend, Oct. 18 & 19, 2008 - Boing Boing