Frazetta Meatcard challenge results

28 Responses to “Frazetta Meatcard challenge results”

okay, the ass that everybody is making a huge deal about is very nice; but the shear humor in these people’s efforts is just great, e.g., the gal on the linked webpage with the balloons in her brassiere (snerk, snerk)

2. IamInnocent says:

Apparently we all have a hard time (no pun) seeing past her scrumptious rear end: what does it say about it, her, us and them cards?

3. aaziz says:

Thanks for raping my bandwidth guys :S at least I couldn’t gotten more than $0.02 ad revenue v.v

4. TroofSeeker says:

Would it balance things out if I post a picture of my ass?

I’ve got that book right here- The Moon Men by ERB. I’m sure Frazetta’s paintings have sold a lot of books!
    I believe I’ve read every piece of sci-fi that Burroughs wrote; Moon, Mars, Venus, Pelucidar… and many more. It’s wonderful reading sci-fi from that period, when men were men, women were wild, scientists were mad and evil, and men preferred to fight with swords over pistols. The things they came up with! A lot of stuff hadn’t been done to death, if at all, and the times were simpler. Bad guys had that evil look in their eye. I highly recommend reading some old stuff, for the pure escapism of it.

#15: MERV GRIFFIN!

6. nnguyen says:

“Oh my… god… that ASS. Seriously that ass. there’s a third one of her from behind and it’s even more phenomenal.”

And the couple of photos that has her from the front shows quite a cute face. This entire thread at the very least introduced us to another cute face with an awesome ass, and that’s always a win.

7. Marchhare says:

So where is Triumph the Insult Comic Dog?

8. pAULbOWEN says:

sex > violence

9. regeya says:

#20: I’d say something biting and scathing about that, if I hadn’t just spent several minutes staring at that photo with a dumb look on my face…

10. aaziz says:

Goddamn but these were fun to do. Check out more of ours at http://blog.aaziz.org/a-fire-giant-studios-presents-frank-frazetta-paintings-reimagined

There’s still 9 more entries to go, c’mon geeks of the wild, I want to see more great ones.

Linked to Fleshbot?

12. Purly says:

Well the girl could have bleached her hair, but that’s not unforgiveable. What’s unforgivable is making me look at that pudgy excuse for a Hero that you’ve got defending her.

13. sixister says:

14. GauchoAmigo says:

Hubba hubba.

If he’s her boyfriend, that pudgy guy defending her is MY hero.

16. demidan says:

Frazetta?!? No wonder I lost, I recreated Milk and Cheese! Damn you Gin!!!!!!!

17. planettom says:

Frank Frazetta’s passing today made me want to look at the contest results again, but I found the above link was broken.

For the record, the results are now here:

I like how while the women are suitably curvaceous, the men all have substituted hard barbarian muscles for beer guts.

19. Felix Mitchell says:

So that’s a butt.

20. spiderking says:

Nicer one than Frank’s.

Uh, that didn’t come out right.

21. Signal30 says:

Yep… first thing that went through my mind was, “Damn, that girl done out-Frazetta’d Frazetta.”

Good work.

22. noen says:

Serious casting error for the dude playing the Orc.

23. pAULbOWEN says:

There was an orc?

The lady is awesome, easily the hottest thing on BoingBoing since Star Trek basque gal. If you happen to read this madam, can I say that you have possibly the greatest derriere in the world.

24. Ian70 says:

I wish they’d been asked to re-create the Frazetta painting of the hooded man on the immense black horse.

25. caipirina says:

I vote for more contests like this!

Let the nice behinds of geek girlfriends be seen all around the world!

26. agnot says:

Instruction number 2: “Do not halfass the photo. If there is a dinosaur in the painting, there had better be something awesomely dinosaur-y in your picture.”

27. jfrancis says:

I say counter program one where photoshop and CG is mandatory

28. error404 says:

she’s a might more ahem …convincing than the guys are.