Zombie short film festival call for entries

8 Responses to “Zombie short film festival call for entries”

1. nanuq says:

This would have been the perfect event to pair with the annual Zombie Walk in Toronto.

2. Falcon_Seven says:

Cutest. Zombie. Ever. Now who could be afraid of that?

I attended this festival and had a fantastic time. It was extremely well organized, completely sold out and (despite a couple of clunkers) featured short films that were alternately hilarious and horrifying.

Maybe if some of the commenters up here spent less time looking down their noses at original ideas, there would be more cool festivals like this in T.O.

I am now officially way too old and way too much a mom. I saw the picture of the adorable little girl, and my first thought was “Oh, geez. Her mom is gonna have a conniption fit when she sees that white shirt, ’cause that blood is NEVER gonna come out.”

5. Vin Edsel says:

the whole zombie thing is pretty played out already…

let’s bandwagon something else and ruin it instead!

6. zombiewerewolf says:

Yup, zombie’s have been done. And Werewolves seem to be the new things. But do you know what’s better than both?? Zombie Werewolves.

Check out http://www.zombiewerewolvesattack.com/ A new film still in Post, due out this summer! Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/zombiewerewolf

There’s a trailer on our site, and we’re working on a new one with a custom score, and a bigger website coming soon!

I love a good short film comp, and when most people still don’t quite get what it is that separates a good zombie story from the vast awful majority it should be easy enough to have some fun and still stand out in this one.

I’d be keener to produce something if their site didn’t make the organisers seem so half-arsed, though.

8. LB says:

That image looks like a Lunch Money card.