I wish the video was embeddable, as this has to be seen to be believed: the alarm-clock is attached to a pneumatic gas-lift under a bed that picks it up and bounces it up and down like a lowrider car:
World's Biggest Alarm Clock Shakes You Out of Bed, is Computer-Controlled (via /.)
Built by reader "Kevin" for a contest, this computer-controlled alarm clock is touted as the world's largest. To be more specific, he "mounted a large air cylinder to the head of [his] bed and a valve, controlled by a computer, which [he programmed] to wake [him] up in the morning." Continue reading to see it in action."
Previously:Discuss Next post
- Review of Bandai Gun alarm clock - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Ikea's Slabang alarm clock
- Annoying alarm-clock roundup - Boing Boing
- Sony alarm clock controlled by Nintendo light-gun - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Alarm clock wakes you with a noisy hovering chopper
- Boing Boing: Alarm-clock with USB hub
- Boing Boing: Roger Wood's exploding alarm-clock
- Puzzle alarm clock - Boing Boing
- Fire bell alarm clock
- Darth Vader Alarm Clock
- Infallibly Polite Alarm Clock, voiced by Stephen Fry
- iHome iH41 iPod / iPhone dock / alarm clock twists for bedtime ...
- Articulated bedside lamp meets alarm clock with the Lamplight ...
- St. Louis Aerial Clock Radio brings 1920s airplane cockpit ...
- Bellacor Atomic Alarm Clock bring 1984 to wake-up time - Boing ...