Above, an episode which examines how the Kindle fares for folks who might want to resell their book after they're done reading it (this is what lawyers and people who know what the letters E-F-F stand for refer to as the "first sale doctrine").
- Bezos apologizes for Kindle 1984 memory hole blunder - Boing Boing
- Nicholson Baker on the Kindle - Boing Boing
- Some Kindle books have secret caps on the number of times you can ...
- Jeff Bezos's Kindle apology: please tell us what the Kindle can do ...
- When it comes to the Kindle, authors are focused on the wrong risk ...
- How-To: Read George Orwell's 1984 on your Kindle - Boing Boing
- Wil Wheaton vs. Authors' Guild vs. Kindle - Boing Boing
- drmfree tag for items on Amazon - Boing Boing
Boing Boing editor/partner and tech culture journalist Xeni Jardin hosts and produces Boing Boing's in-flight TV channel on Virgin America airlines (#10 on the dial), and writes about living with breast cancer. Diagnosed in 2011. @xeni on Twitter. email: email@example.com.