15 Responses to “BB Video: Xeni with Noel Fielding and Julian Barratt of The Mighty Boosh (pt 1)”

1. Kayin says:

i didn’t know they were airing it in the US finally, nor did i know the dvds were coming out domestically.

i love the boosh

2. danresnick says:

these guys are the bomb! Considering the majority of tv shows is focused on zero writing and mostly brain numbing reality crap, their sketches are hilarious and well written! I hope we in the good ole US of A get to see more of them…

3. IWood says:

So pissed I found out they were here after they’d gone. Back.

4. IWood says:

(Also, a minor thing–I must hate you now, for just a little while, because you got to hang out with them. Don’t worry, though. There will be pie after the hate.)

I wanna talk to julian barratt about joao gilberto and stan getz.

6. Kieran O'Neill says:

:D

Godfuckingdammit their “tour” was too limited. Woulda killed to catch them in denver.
    I love those magnificent bastards.

8. Malgwyn says:

Isn’t Comic Con supposed to be for comicsbooks? The mission creep is really becoming noticable. Movies and TV should get their own Convention.

Boosh is OK, but most of the BBC America lineup is a running joke as to how stupid yanks are; endless Absolutely Fabulous reruns. They can just regurgitate that forever and well keep watching. Some of the more gutsy stuff never gets shown. “Monkey Dust” the animated series was excellent, but never to be seen here.

I can’t wait for episodes 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,13,14,15,16, and 17 (I wish)

If it was me I could talk to them for hours. I have been a fan for years here in the states and have been trying to turn people on to them. Amazing stuff.

10. Bonnie says:

THANKS XENI!

I’ve been a fan of the Boosh for years here in the States, so it’s nice to finally have people find out about them.

They were the highlight of my Comic-Con this year. I took photos at the panel for fans who want to take a look:

To be fair, that wasn’t a BoingBoing-specific Crimp…

I first saw the mighty boosh on I think BBC 2 late night, probably starting at about 1am. Lieing in bed half boozed up falling asleep. My initial reaction was it was an amzingly wacky, quite badly acted, original british comedy.

And well, it was.

I raved about it to my mates for ages but it took awhile to catch on and now its on my favorite web site.. it’s quite shocking how well its caught on over there.

Here’s to more of the same!

13. Silveradept says:

Please please please tell me that there is more of the Crimp.
    I can’t wait for episode 2 :)
    And I’m doing my best to turn my friends on to the boosh too.

it was great meeting them. i got all of them to sign my back, unfortunately all the tattoo artist could save was the skull noel fielding drew. ive been in love ever since!