(Image: Maker Faire 2007: Tinfoil Hat, a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike photo from r3v || cls' photostream)
- Journalists remain jailed for covering Belarus protests - Boing Boing
- Belarus "smile mob" organizers face jail time - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Video reveals Belarus electoral fraud
- Pop song in praise of Belarus's dictator - Boing Boing
- Belarus busts American for providing VoIP, being an entrepreneur ...
- Boing Boing: Belarusian bloggers free political prisoner
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.