I'm a Photographer Not a Terrorist campaign for photographers' rights
They've got a "bust card" explaining your rights to you and the officers you interact with, as well as a sticker/poster design and a gallery of photographers holding "I'm a Photographer Not a Terrorist" signs.
I'm a Photographer, not a Terrorist (Thanks, Glyn!)
Photography is under attack. Across the country it that seems anyone with a camera is being targeted as a potential terrorist, whether amateur or professional, whether landscape, architectural or street photographer.
Not only is it corrosive of press freedom but creation of the collective visual history of our country is extinguished by anti-terrorist legislation designed to protect the heritage it prevents us recording.
This campaign is for everyone who values visual imagery, not only photographers.
The campaign is run by a collection of concerned individuals and owes no allegiance to any single organisation.
We must work together now to stop this before photography becomes a part of history rather than a way of recording it.
- London cops declare war on photography - Boing Boing
- NYPD directive on the legality of public photography to print and ...
- UK Police seize amateur photographer's film - Boing Boing
- Brit MP calls for photographers' rights - Boing Boing
- International ferry terrorism search called off: they were just ...
- Spokane County employee run to ground by Feds for taking pic of ...