From the incomparable nerd-toon XKCD, the "Tech Support Cheat Sheet" -- a print-and-save for the techno-clueless to keep by their monitors.
- Stephenie Meyer vs. 4chan -- XKCD - Boing Boing
- Portland's Pedalpalooza includes an XKCD bike ride - Boing Boing
- Xkcd fans bring chess-sets on roller-coasters - Boing Boing
- XKCD's log-scale map of the observable universe - Boing Boing
- XKCD role-players reenact "I Love the World" strip - Boing Boing
- Today's XKCD: "Starwatching" - Boing Boing
- XKCD strip explains how DRM creates piracy - Boing Boing
- XKCD comic on Internet arguments - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.