*I know. But millions of people call them "Legos." Usage trumps formal correctness every time.
- Fetal Bites: America's #1 Fetus Cookie Cutter - Boing Boing
- Dalek cookie kit - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Victim of the cookie cutter shark
- Edible chess cookie-cutters - Boing Boing
- Lego zombies! - Boing Boing
- USB devices stuffed into legos -- Boing Boing Gadgets - Boing Boing
- Frank Lloyd Wright Lego -- Boing Boing Gadgets - Boing Boing
- Patching ancient walls with legos - Boing Boing
- The Simpsons opening in Lego - Boing Boing
- Lego arms-dealer - Boing Boing
- Lego geodesic dome - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.