John sez, "These are photos from a Gundam themed wedding in Japan that featured a life-sized giant Gundam robot. It is awe inspiring in its sheer enormity. If only our country would allocate more funding for truly incredible works of art like a life-sized giant robot to stand inside a city park somewhere."
- Roboticist plans real-world Gundam replica - Boing Boing
- Gundam statue at Tokyo train station - Boing Boing
- Japanese military: "Towards the realization of Gundam" - Boing Boing
- Two guys in Gundam suits on rollerblades fighting - Boing Boing
- Gundam-to-USB hub mod - Boing Boing
- Street-magic wedding proposal - Boing Boing
- Contemporary wedding video shot in grainy 8mm black and white ...
- Steampunk robot wedding-cake topper - Boing Boing
- Wedding Ring Cipher contest winners - Boing Boing
- Zombie wedding cake topper - Boing Boing
- Wedding cake casemod - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.