Flickr user Claire_issa uploaded pictures of these stupendous Where the Wild Things Are cupcakes that she made for her roommate, noting, "These are texas-sized snickerdoodle cupcakes. For frosting and decorations I used chocolate ganache (Moishe), canned vanilla frosting (Max), sprinkles, store-bought gumpaste eyes, and fondant colored tinted by hand."
Now that is love.
- Cupcake waltz - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Plastic container prevents damage to your cupcake.
- Guinness cupcakes - Boing Boing
- BBtv - Cupcake Cutthroats: muffin-shaped electric art cars gone ...
- Pac Man cake with cupcake ghosts - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Legend of Zelda's Link executed in cupcake pixel-art
- HOWTO make a glowing punk cupcake - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Mobile cupcake transmission module
- Black Metal cupcakes - Boing Boing
- Robot cupcakes! - Boing Boing
- Retro-gamer cupcakes OM NOM NOM NOM - Boing Boing
- HOWTO make easy ice-cream cupcakes - Boing Boing
- HOWTO Bake vampire cupcakes that bleed - Boing Boing
- Brain cupcakes - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.