Ice Cream Gyoza
Fold the plastic wrap over the slice of dough and roll it out until it is a little larger than your gyoza press.
Peel the plastic wrap off of one half of the circle of dough. Lay the thin dough over the press and gently push it into the center to make a depression for the ice cream.
Put a small spoonful of ice cream into the depression.
- Patent for a 1932 device that injects ice-cream into bananas ...
- Ice cream is an igneous rock - Boing Boing
- Pop-bottle snap-on cup makes ice cream floats on demand - Boing Boing
- Ice cream ramen - Boing Boing
- Ice cream patent wars in the 1930s - Boing Boing
- HOWTO make easy ice-cream cupcakes - Boing Boing
- Voice-stress ice-cream dispenser increases portions for the ...
- Food porn: saliva-inducing gyoza gallery - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.