Flurb: A Webzine of Astonishing Tales, Issue #8, Fall-Winter, 2009
We have a lot of great stuff in Flurb #8. A big thanks to all the writers!
This summer I taught a writing workshop at Clarion West in Seattle, and one of favorite stories I saw there was "My Only Sunshine," by the new writer Emily C. Skaftun. It has a mythic feel and a nice twist at the end.
The old pro Gregory Benford brings us a short and snappy piece, "Paradise Afternoon," about longevity.
Wonderfully weird Charlie Jane Anders is back for another Flurb appearance, with "Henry's Penis," a rather touching coming of age story, complete with hardcore nanotech.
- Flurb #7 is out -- Rudy Rucker's awesomely weird and fantastic ...
- New issue of Flurb! - Boing Boing
- Cory's "I, Row-Boat" live on Flurb - Boing Boing
- Rudy Rucker's science fiction webzine Flurb #5 is out - Boing Boing
- Rudy Rucker's science fiction webzine Flurb #3 is out - Boing Boing
- FLURB: Rudy Rucker's new literary zine - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Rudy Rucker's science fiction webzine Flurb #2 is out